Re: [orca-list] Voxin

I just got it working this morning in Vinux 3.0 x64 for the first
time, but it's been working in 32-bit Vinux for a while.  I assume you
ran the voxin-installer.sh script.  There is an update you need for
that script to work.  You need voxin-update-0.28.tgz, which can be
downloaded from:

http://voxin.oralux.net/update/voxin-update-0.28.tgz

That has working drivers for 32-bit Vinux 3.0 and Ubuntu Lucid.

Bill