Re: [orca-list] helping making eclipse debug more accessible with orca

Hi Joanie.
Probably I should have done something wrong because orcas are not finding the script.

app.name='Eclipse' name='Debug - teste/src/Ts2.java - Eclipse SDK ' role='frame' state='active enabled resizable sensitive showing visible' relations=''
Looking for script at orca-scripts.Eclipse.py...
...could not find orca-scripts.Eclipse.py
Looking for script at scripts.Eclipse.py...
...could not find scripts.Eclipse.py
Looking for script at scripts.apps.Eclipse.py...
...could not find scripts.apps.Eclipse.py
Looking for script at scripts.toolkits.Eclipse.py...
...could not find scripts.toolkits.Eclipse.py
Looking for toolkit script GAIL.py...
...could not find GAIL.py
Looking for toolkit script GAIL.py...
...could not find GAIL.py
Looking for toolkit script GAIL.py...
...could not find GAIL.py
Looking for toolkit script GAIL.py...
NEW SCRIPT: Eclipse (module=orca.scripts.toolkits.GAIL)
...found scripts.toolkits.GAIL.py
ACTIVE SCRIPT: Eclipse (module=orca.scripts.toolkits.GAIL) (reason=window:activate event)

Thanks!