[orca-list] mpcustomer.com? midphase.com??

Hey guys.

As of this afternoon, every message I send to the Orca list results in a
support ticket getting logged and my getting a notification to this
effect. Are any of you associated with mpcustomer.com?

I emailed the support address associated with the tickets and was told
to remove any reference from 'midphase.com' from the mailing list. Well,
we don't have any midphase.com references (or subscribers) associated
with the Orca list.

If one of you has an automated script gone awry, could you please kill
it? :-)

Thanks!
--joanie