Re: [orca-list] links list firefox extension

Hello all.
I have seen people asking about this many times.
Even I had asked on this list about a year ago.
never the less, you will find the navigation bundle on http://www.mit.edu/~rjc/ where you will find many other interesting things.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On Thursday 06 May 2010 06:15 AM, mike Reiser wrote:
Hello all,

I recall a year ago there was a links list firefox extension that would bring up a list of links for Orca.
Last I heard this extension was incorporated into the navigation bundle extension, however searching through
the ad-dons or googloeing for it hasn't turned up anything yet.  Was wondering if this extension still
exists?  Would like to have the links list functionality as navigating through pages would be quicker.
Thanks,

Mike