[orca-list] orca on oracle enterprise linux 5

Hi everyone,

I am installing Oracle Enterprise Linux 5 update 4 on my linux desktop system.

In browsing through the packages that are included in the dvd, I see that orca is version 1.0.0 which I know
is ancient.

So, since I need to have orca interact with various java desktop applications, what do I need to update to
get a good baseline for using gnome/orca on this system.

I know that I need to update orca, atk, and atspi, but what else, and which versions. I do not need to be at
the absolutely latest and greatest, just something that will work adequately for me.

Any tips on where to start would be appreciated.