Storm

--
Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/stormdragon2976
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon:
http://www.stormdragon.us/
What color dragon are you?
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/alustriel07/what-color-dragon-would-you-be/

On Wed, 2010-03-03 at 11:09 -0500, Alex H. wrote:
I'm really excited to get involved in the Orca project and
accessibility in general, I think once I mess with a steady Linux
environment long enough I'll start getting the hang of Orca scripting
and all that good stuff.

As a sidenote, is there anybody who knows a decent Python tutorial,
one that really explains what's actually going on? I've looked at
plenty and most just explain in the first two paragraphs, then jump in
to tuples and advanced stuff that has no meaning to a noob like me :).
Any suggestions?