Re: [orca-list] help debugging a problem

Hey JosÃ.

Can we say that the problem is in eclipse?

We can say that we strongly suspect that it is. <smile> There's a small
chance the issue is in gail instead. But I'd start with Eclipse since we
don't see this sort of problem elsewhere -- at least not with standard
tree and tree table implementations. If Silenio comes back with "we're
sure it's not our bug," then we can dig in gail.

Take care.
--joanie