Re: [orca-list] Can someone look into this possible bug for me?

I can confirm a similar crash on this web site.  When I arrow down, it
says User ID:, which seems to have an edit box under it.  If you arrow
down, it seems to skip down to the Remember Me checkbox, and then Orca
goes into an infinite loop.  Switching to a console, I see Orca is
using 100% CPU.  When I 'kill -9' the orca process, I can switch back
to Gnome and restart Orca, and continue using Firefox, so long as I
avoid this web page.

By the way, your e-mail tells me you're in North Carolina.  I'm in
Chapel Hill, NC.

Bill