[orca-list] Have a relative easy way to switch capslock state if an user using Orca with laptop layout?

Dear List,

I have a possible trivial question, if I remember right, oldest time an user ask the following problem, but now I not found my oldest e-mails the solution: If an user would like switch on/off the capslock state, and use Orca with laptop layout, how can possible do this with relative easy way? I ask this question, because a very beginner hungarian blind user ask me this problem, and i havent known an useful solution. He using Orca 2.30.1 version. The passes the next command on to the current application command is not help (Orca+Backspace key combination), I tryed, the capslock state is not changed when I press Capslock+Backspace keycombination and press a single capslock key. When normal way I tryed press a single capslock key, nothing happen, capslock state is not changed, I think this is right. I tryed two quick capslock press, the capslock state is not changed, I don't no this is right or not.

I known, if I change the orca.settings.orcaModifierKeys setting in the .orca/user-settings.py file, possible solwing this problem, but not solving this method the problem main. Not easy solving this problem with beginner users. The original value with this setting is orca.settings.LAPTOP_MODIFIER_KEYS, this setting stored with src/orca/settings.py file, this setting value is Caps_Lock in src/orca/settings.py file. In Orca Preferences GUI/keybindings page have a readonly edit box, with shows the actual Orca modifyer key, but impossible to change now the laptop modifyer key with graphical way in Orca preferences GUI window without redefining the entire key map, replace for example the Capslock+semicolon value with Super+semicolon value for example. Anybody known an easy way to turning Capslock state with on/off if Orca is running, and the user using laptop layout without need change this settings?

Jon, Joanie, your openion how can possible fix this problem with next Orca version or 2.30.3 maintenance version if not need do extra features? For example the future enable Orca modifyer key change not good solution with 2.30.3 maintenance version.

Attila