[orca-list] orca and network manager

Hello all,

I am trying once again to get into Ubuntu 10.4 and use orca for some of my work-related stuff.

I need to configure my system to use a vpn connection to connect to my work's network.

I used system -> prefferences -> network configuration to do the basic configuration stuff, but now I am not sure how to activate the vpn connection when I need it.

I have openconnect and vpnc installed along with their network-manager counterparts.

Is there a more orca friendly way to do this?