[orca-list] trouble with web-site

Greetings,
I'm having trouble using orca with a particular website.  When I try to read articles on The Space Review using orca's read-to-end-of-document (orca key + ;) feature, before orca reaches the end of the article, it starts sputtering out time stamps and returns focus to the top of the article.

For example if I navigate to http://thespacereview.com/article/1646/1 and press the "h" key to jump to the header at the top of the article, then down arrow passed the byline to the start of the feature itself, then press orca+; orca starts reading the article as one would expect, but about five or six paragraphs after the sub-heading (about lessons learned from the F-1), orca switches tracks and starts saying "1 day ago, 23 hours ago, 11 hours ago ..."  I've tried letting it go and see if it ever recovers but it seems to go on forever.  If I press the Control key to int erupt speech, focus appears to revert to the top heading at the start of the article.

I figure the "1 day ago, 23 hours ago ..." bit refers to the time-stamps on the reader-posted comments following the article.

I'm using orca 2.30.1 on the gnome desktop and firefox 3.6.3 as provided by the archlinux repositories.  Under the firefox specific setting of the orca dialog, I have the "start reading web-pages as soon as they're loaded" disabled.

(A) can anyone else confirm this behavior with orca?

(B) does anyone know if there are any settings (in firefox or orca) that would alleviate this problem--allow orca to finish reading the article without int eruption.

(C) Is this a known issue?  Do other sites that provide updates to page-content also interfere with orca's reading?  Should I open a bug-report/feature-request ?

Thank you:-)