Re: [orca-list] Possible performance enhancement. Needs tons of testing.

Hey JosÃ.

I tested using my test case and I can say that had a significant
improvement. Now when I press the tab key, the next field is announced
almost immediately.

Awesomesauce!

We can get closer to immediately if we can make label guess more
performant. I'll try to take a look at that soon and figure out what the
time-sucker-upper is.

Changed water into wine!!

A marketable skill if ever there was one. <smile>

All joking aside, while part of me believes that patch is fully sound,
part of me suspects it's not. I'll regression test it of course. But if
it would not be too much trouble to keep it installed and be on the
lookout for places I made a bad assumption, I'd really, really
appreciate it.

Thanks! And thanks again for your patience on this one.
--joanie