Re: [orca-list] Help required

Hi Jon,

We are working on making PDF files accessible - we are almost done and have one last bit to go. When the user selects and opens a pdf file we want the complete path information of the file to open it in Firefox - the path will give us the information of which file is selected.

Hence, what we were thinking was - when we move from one file to another on the Desktop or the file browser (using arrow keys) orca speaks out the name of the file on which the focus is present.  Is there any function or way in Orca by which we can get the complete path of this selected file?

Best regards,
Aparna