Re: [orca-list] Perhaps a different "call to arms" is in order (was Re:, Firefox 4.0 and Tabbing to Links)

Hi everyone,

This might be naive to ask, but I will anyway:

If so many orca problems are caused by Firefox bugs and bugs in other applications; should we not focus some of our volunteers on those other bugs even though they are theoretically the responsability of the primary team of developers?

I ask because I am also in the process of recruiting a team of volunteers and the recruiting pitch and volunteer profile will be quite different depending on whether they will focus on Orca or Firefox.

Fernando