Re: [orca-list] Evince A11y

I was able to install these packages in an Ubuntu 10.04 x32 virtual
machine.  The packages are here:

http://danigm.net/files/evince-a11y-packages.tgz

I just un-tarred them and did an "sudo dpkg -i *.deb".  That failed,
due to dependency problems, but "sudo apt-get install -f" fixed them.
However, it installed development files for QT3 and QT4, which doesn't
sound right!  I was not able to compile from source on my Ubuntu 10.04
x64 laptop.  Too many packages were too many versions out of date.

In the virtual machine, evince does seem mostly accessible.  The
important part is when I tab to the page.  It is read immediately.
However, if I press control, and then try to arrow around, there's no
speech.  Is this the current expected behavior

Thanks,
Bill