[orca-list] virtual machine software

Hi

Is kvm a gui or command line app? also will it install windows xp vista or windows7 automatically for me? I
had a situation on my windows xp netbook where I went to a website, got some spyware and had to have sighted
help to fix it. So I think it would be best to run windows as a guest inside linux, giving windows 512mb of
ram and vinux 512mb of ram. then if something happens and I get spyware in windows I can just back out, get
into linux host and reinstall or maybe even restore the vm to an earlier snapshot.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 gmail com