Re: [orca-list] A little change needs to be made on the orca homepage.

Done!  Thanks for your work,

Will

On Jan 31, 2010, at 7:08 AM, ashley wrote:

Hi,
Due to some recent changes in my website, the link to the tutorials page of my site on the orca wiki
homepage is not working. I was wondering if somebody could change this for me, as I don't want to do it
myself and mess up the orca site.
The link currently links to:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk/tutorials.htm
It would be better if this link, for the moment, linked to
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
The reason for this is that I plan to make some more changes soon, however the tutorials link will always
be on the homepage.

Thanks for any help!

Ashley Cox.

Check out my website: