Re: [orca-list] Java applications with Orca?

Correct -- the Java Access Bridge for GNOME (JABG) talks to the AT-SPI infrastructure directly using the Java
platform bindings for CORBA.  With the Bonobo/CORBA dependency being planned for removal from GNOME projects,
JABG will also go away.  In it's place is a new layer known as the Java ATK Wrapper (JAW -- no pun intended).
 JAW talks to the ATK layer of the AT-SPI, with the net result being that the IPC mechanism (CORBA, D-Bus,
etc.) will be handled by the bridge mechanism used by ATK.  With GNOME 2.28.x and earlier, ATK bridge used
CORBA.  For GNOME 2.30 and later, we're planning on moving to D-Bus.

Will