Re: [orca-list] espeak

Sounds to me like that would need to be implemented in speech dispatcher's espeak driver. Orca doesn't
control what voices are listed, that's up to each individual synthesizer module. Personally I'd rather see
the seg faults get fixed first, sd_espeak has a tendency to fault often on a multi-core system. Again though,
not an Orca problem but a speech dispatcher issue.