From: Hammer Attila <hammera pickup hu>
To: orca-list gnome org
Sent: Fri, 15 January, 2010 12:54:45 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Problem with help browsing with latest Yelp

Dear List,

I think this problem is not full Orca specific problem only.
I see problem with Yelp application when I try using with my Lucid system.
When I try look a help topic, Orca spokening only the "frame html content"
words, and impossible to navigate the help document and reading the text.
If I known right, oldest Yelp versions using Gecko, but now migrated with
Webkit.
Since 2.24.x Yelp version wonderful work the navigation with help topics.

Will, I have a short question:
Your openion this problem is possible solved before final GNOME-2.30 version is
coming out, or this is possible only GNOME-3.0 release?

Now Lucid contains following Yelp package version:
2.28.0+webkit-1ubuntu1

This problem happen because webkit migration, or this is an Ubuntu specific
integration problem?
I ask this, because if this is need, I would like open a bugreport with correct
place and correct project (Launchpad.net if this is an Ubuntu specific problem,
or Bugzilla if this is a general problem).
If this is a known issue, excuse me the list.

Thank you your hint,

Attila