Re: [orca-list] how to advance a certain amount of lines when accessing a page

jose vilmar estacio de souza <vilmar informal com br> wrote:
Sometimes when accessing a page, I'd like to skip over the content
quickly. What I do is to press the down key many times. It would be
nice if there was a key I could press and a certain number of
pre-defined lines were advanced
Am I missing something?

Have you tried the o (move the next large object) command in Firefox? This is
an Orca structural navigation extension.

If the page is properly structured you can just move straight to the next
heading.