[orca-list] Reformat/restoring files in progress

Hi,
The upgrade with at-spi, atk, Orca went very badly yesterday.  I am going to be out of the loop for a few days while I get everything restored.  I tried to get the error into a file at the last minute, but it didn't happen.  It was something about not being able to detect the registry and the atk -bridge not working. Oh, it also said the registry failed to start with the session.  Just a bit of extra info, removing atk and at-spi and reinstalling them and gnome-orca doesn't always work.
Be back Soon
Storm
PS From my experiences I would assume the instructions for updating at-spi and possibly atk are broken. I wouldn't attempt it on any computer with anything important on it lol.