Re: [orca-list] reach icon

Hi Alexander:

Getting to this wireless icon can be troublesome.  YOu need to press Ctrl+Alt+Tab (perhaps pressing the Tab
key more than once while holding down Ctrl+Alt) to get to the top panel.  Then, you need to use the Tab
and/or Arrow keys to get to the icon.

The icon will likely just speak as "icon" because of accessibility issues in the notification area.  You can
force the tooltip to appear for an icon by pressing Ctrl+F1.  You might need to get past the battery
indicator, bluetooth icon, and maybe others.  Just press the right arrow key, wait for Orca to tell you what
you landed on and press Ctrl+F1 for more information.  When you land on the wireless icon, you can press
Enter to bring up a menu of choices and you can also press Shift+F10 to bring up yet another menu of choices.

Hope this helps, and I apologize for how clumsy the experience is,

Will