[orca-list] Braille support questions

Hi All,
I've recently been using orca's Braille support and for the most part
enjoying it.  I was wondering if there's a way to ensure the Braille
doesn't cut off a word at the display boundary?  That's my main issue
with it at the moment.  I read Shakespeare, and it's a bit disorienting
at times.
Also, on a related note, is it possible to set things up so that a key
on the display--in my case, the right advance bar--will scroll down a
document?  At the moment it only goes to the end of the line.  Even
better, is a continuous scrolling mode a possibility?
Thanks for any input,
Zack.