[orca-list] Iceweasel/Firefox - form element keybinding

Hi,
my sister gave me this question to ask it here:

Can anybody tell me, what does mean Form element - Capslock+Tab
keybinding in Orca laptop mode? On many pages this chooses almost all
links, images etc. on the page while there is only one "search" field
on the page. For example which keybinding do I need to go quickly to
the editing field (for example the "search" field on Google, or those
fields to write email, name address in on some registration pages). I
tried to find it in Orca documentation pages (gnome-live ...) but
without success. What do you use?

thanks much

Petra