Re: [orca-list] Firefox not accessible in Ubuntu Lucid alpha

Hi Bill:

This might be an integration problem with AT-SPI.  AT-SPI is undergoing a massive change during the Lucid
development cycle (AT-SPI is moving from CORBA to D-Bus for GNOME 2.30), so things might be a little hosed at
the moment.  Have you tried things recently?  I'm not sure if they've changed anything or not.  In addition,
you might also try the ubuntu accessibility list at ubuntu-accessibility lists ubuntu com  Many of the same
people on this list also hang out on that list, but there are some people there who do not hang out here.

Will