Re: [orca-list] Problems compiling at-spi

Hi Storm:

Have you had any luck?

Will

On Dec 1, 2009, at 2:19 PM, Storm Dragon wrote:

Hi,
I just wanted to help test. Everything is working fine like it is. Everything seems to be up to date.
Aclocal is the latest version set to manually install. Can not find automake1.10 but automake is the newest
version. I did a git pull for both atk and at-spi so they should both be up to date too.
Thanks
Storm

--
Thoughts of a Dragon: