[orca-list] any one getting the cell repetation problem in OpenOffice spreadsheets?

Hello,
I had asked this question before, but seems that in the midst of all the smoke over orca's future, it has perhaps gone unnoticed and naturally so. I am using OO calc with Open Office version 3.2 and found the following problem. in a spreadsheet when the announce cell coordinates is turned on for orca, the respective coordinates are properly spoken. till the 10th row.
That is to say, orca will say "a1 b1 " etc.
But on the 10th row onwards, I hear "a10 a10 " or "b12 b12".
Why is the repetation happening?  It is certainly a bug.
my orca version is 2.27.3 and the distro is Ubuntu 9.04 64 bit.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.