Re: [orca-list] Who is in control of Orca commits now?

Hi All:

You can become a friend of GNOME very easily, and you can add a comment
to your donation that you would like the money earmarked for a special
purpose, such as GNOME Accessibility or I'd suppose even a specific bug:

http://www.gnome.org/friends/

I believe there is very little overhead, if any.

Will