Re: [orca-list] Who is in control of Orca commits now?

What I think is that if 10000 dollars are that helpful, I'm pretty sure that if all of us give a small
quantity every month to GNOME accessibility we will add up to more than 10000 a year. We just need to set
this up, and make sure that people such as Will and Joanmarie can be supported through these donations.
Just my opinion...

Ignasi