Re: [orca-list] Who is in control of Orca commits now?

Joanie,
Just a personal question if you don't mind,
You and wil are doing such a remarkable work and I know you can't just go away from this. I was curious to know how many hours are you still able to give to Orca development.
I know it is so hard to keep up the pace with all the uncertainty.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.