Re: [orca-list] possibly OT: Oracle takeover

Dear Will and Orca list,
I am very sorry to respond very late.
I was away for some reasons.
The new organisation also can continue to fund Orca and gnome
accessibility by using the expurtise of Willie Walker. I request not
to get angry with my remark. All large corporations are planning to
kill open source and its accessibility projects. this will result in
most of non technical visually impired community depending on closed
source accessibility technologies and assistive aids. I don't want to
see Orca also getting closed like LSR and Gnopernicus.       Now the
task on hand is how  to save Orca and gnome accessibility. All these
days I couldn't do much for gnome or Orca development. from Now I can
spare 4 Hours on Saturday and 1 hour every day. Please advise me what
can I do to sustain this?
Kind regards.
Satyam