[orca-list] opensolaris osol-dev with orca

Hi,
Have opensolaris osol-dev-132-x86 installed.
Their installer is very very easy to use and accessible.
Problem is, orca speaks very mechanically after installed to hard disk.
It does not occur if the screen is locked, but orca does not interact
properly with the password unlock box and I have to close orca to
interact with it, else orca options seem to want to display.

I have heard about ubuntu lucid    also having this formentioned
mechanical speech at a login screen.
Is this an on goign issue with orca or is it likely to be some system
setting I can fix?

Thankyou