Re: [orca-list] Generating audio files from Orca

Hi,
this could probably be done as part of customizations.py, it could pop up a box using zinity with the commands library. The thing is, how will you determine which text will be sent to the audio file? Espeak already has the ability to write to a file, so it may be better to create a script that uses Espeak's built in ability. Use zenity to give it a nice GUI if it is needed. I have started a collection of scripts for tts stuff that may be useful to everyone, sighted people included lol, and this seems like something that would fit right in with that.
http://code.google.com/p/stormscripts
HTH
Storm

--