Re: [orca-list] Firefox 3.6.2 Majorly Broken!

Hi,
On Mi, Feb 03, 2010 at 04:30:07 -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 05:28:11AM -0200, jose vilmar estacio de souza wrote:
Hi  Steeve and all,
I had serious problems with firefox 3.6, which forced me to go back to 3.5.

Yeah, I was gonna try and fall back to version 3.5.7 with an older
Arch package but it is unfortunately tied to a specific version of
xulrunner and that got recently upgraded too so now I'm stuck.  Guess
I need to pull an older binary from Mozilla or something.  Xulrunner
is tied to too many other things so don't wanna down grade that.

It's not ideal to use old version of webbrowsers due to security issues.

Have you checked if orca loads the correct scrip?
To check this start firefox and press
orca+ctrl+alt+home

I wonder if the script has to be modified to recognize the new name,
Namaroka or something; not sure where to look for that.

I don't know try it out.
I dont have a ff 3.6 on my gentoo machine and there is no 64 bit build
of ff 3.6 avaialable on mozilla.org
BR.
halim