Re: [orca-list] lucid and monitors

Mike, do you know what X video driver your system is using? There are a few drivers that will not let X start if a monitor isn't connected.

On 02/02/2010 06:00 PM, Mike Coulombe wrote:
Hi, I am still having a problem with lucid not getting to the login screen for gnome if I don't have a
monitor connected. It does let me login to the consul, but I don't get the login sound for gnome. Any idea
what could be causing this. My monitor doesn't have to be on, but it does have to be connected.
Mike.