[orca-list] Vinux Lucid Alpha 1 iso file links

Those wishing to try or to use what the Vinux Developers have done so far with the Vinux Lucid Alpha, might wish to download and evaluage.

I recommend using coblitz to download the links as  I have had speeds up to 400 mps when my computer directly only downloaded at 120 mps.

Run either of these in a terminal which is in the directory folder where you wish to store the Vinux Lucid Alpha iso image file.

axel http://coblitz.codeen.org/http://vinux.org.uk/downloads/tmp/vinux_lucid_alpha1.iso

axel http://coblitz.codeen.org/http://vinuxvirtual.org.uk/lucid/vinux_lucid_alpha1.iso

AXEL is a command line downloader and is very fast.

If you receive an error message that you do not have axel in your version of linux, you can use apt-get install axel and obtain it.

Be well,

DR

David Ring
Green Harbor, MA 02041