[orca-list] Wiki Help

I posted some content on the Orca wiki concerning accessible logins for Arch Linux. Problem is, I'm trying to create a numbered list and I followed the steps outlined in the "brief instructions" for updating wikies and by looking at content further up this very same page I'm working on. But alas, my numbered items keep coming out as #1. I even tried putting the actual numbers 2 thru 5 on the following items and they too came out as 1. Wonder what the heck is going on here. Can anyone take a look and point me in the right direction?

Thanks for any help.
<Steve>