Re: [orca-list] a small problem in the preferences page

Hey JosÃ.

In the preferences page when orca announces the speech page, the word
page is read differently. This happen only with the title speech page.
It seems that the letter P is separated from the rest of the word.

This doesn't happen if I am using espeak.

Seriously?? (That's a rhetorical question. But you have to admit that's
kinda weird.) Anyhoo, we'll check it out. Thanks for the report.

--joanie