Re: [orca-list] I can not access the help
- From: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
- To: vilmar informal com br
- Cc: orca <Orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] I can not access the help
- Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 05:30:19 -0500
Unable to load page
The requested URI "ghelp:orca" is invalid
Not without much more information from you as it's working fine for me
in both Guadalinex v.7 and Ubuntu Natty. So....
1. That URI has been in since I "hooked up" the new help. Did you
successfully view the new hooked up help since it was hooked up?
2. I have been adding and removing and moving around files. Did you
start your most recent build with the autogen?
3. Where's your help content on your machine? Mine is in:
/usr/share/gnome/help/orca. Do you have the Orca help files amongst
your other files?
4. Distro and version?
] [Thread Prev