[orca-list] wxPython: ListCTRL's not accessible

Hello,

we are currently writing a little application which uses wxPython
and/or a command line interface. While the latter is of course
accessible with Orca, the wxPython-version seems somehow tricky.
WxPython uses GTK+ for the GNU/Linux version and all standard controls
(menus, buttons) are accessible. But we do need a ListControl (similar
to these in nautilus) and this is not accessible at all. Orca displays
only "panel" and the rest of the screen is completely empty.
What can we do to make this application accessible? We don't want to
switch to GTK+, because the program shall be accessible on windows
as well.
How can I find out what prevents Orca from getting the correct
information? Has somebody else already experiences with wxPython?

Gnome/Orca 2.28, Debian Squeeze. wxPython 2.6.

Thanks in advance!
Greetings
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://freedict.org/dict?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu