[orca-list] no option for emacspeak server

Hello all,

I have viavoice from the rpm files (not voxen).  I use viavoice with
emacspeak and would like to also use it with orca.  When trying to
select the emacspeak server from the orca preferences dialog I don't get
the option... speech dispatcher is the only option given.  I have
the emacspeak svn version installed for use and have the Ubuntu package
version installed as well.  The svn version is installed in /usr/local
and, since it is the latest version, I would like to use this server if
possible.  I am not committed to the use of the emacspeak server, if the
speech dispatcher server works better for this application and can be
configured to use viavoice this would be acceptable as well   I'm not
sure what information would be relevant but I'm using Ubuntu Maverick.
I've tried googling but everything seems either centered around voxen or
simply says to select the emacspeak server.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw gmail com

Software, n.:
        Formal evening attire for female computer analysts.