Re: [orca-list] Orca seems to sometimes crash when exiting firefox

I can't recall ever having this particular experience.  The only
losses of Orca have generally been when Firefox goes off and does
something stupid and Orca seems catatonic.  Then I go off to a text
console and do an 'orca -q' and/or kill athe two pids associated with
orca and restart orca and try and be sure to skip over the bad areas
on that web page.