[orca-list] Problem with firefox 4.0b7

Hello,
I don't know whether this issue is a problem with orca or firefox, may be someone could confirm whether firefox is visually rendering this the same.

Generally when I have a PDF document I use pdftohtml. For some documents I need to give the -c option so that when orca reads the resulting html it will get the correct order. The problem I spot is with html files produced using pdftohtml with the -c option being used.

Here is the problem/difference: In firefox 3.6 orca is aware of where the lines are and so presents them. In firefox 4.0b7 orca presents the page as one continual line. Could someone confirm when this happens does firefox 4.0b7 actually render the document like this or is orca not finding the line endings.

Michael Whapples