[orca-list] Thunderbird 3.0 upgraded with Lucid the 3.1.7 version

Dear List,

My mail topics is little offtopic, but little not, sorry:
Unfortunately in Ubuntu Lucid the Thunderbird related packages version upgraded from 3.0.10 to 3.1.7 release, but Orca version is 2.30.2. I reported some accessibility related problems with we already see prewious with Ubuntu core developers, the bugreport link is following:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/689193
If anybody want, feel free write comments or suggestions, I hope I not skyp all accessibility related problems with disadwantage this upgrade with we prewious seeing.
If anybody not using Ubuntu, excuse me the offtopic letter.

Attila