[orca-list] Firefox 4.0B8pree Problems

Hey, has anyone been trying the latest nightly builds of Firefox
4.0B8pre lately? I just pulled one down today for 5 December at 3:00
AM and frankly, it is a mess!  I haven't been able to pin down the
exact problems to concisely write a bug report but for starters,
Tabbing around a form with text boxes, most of the time, nothing
speaks when you tab to each text box.  Also on one site, I seemed to
get stuck in internal frames and an awful time getting up to the top
of that page.  Sorry, but that page is my private account page at TCI
Long Distance.

I tried to fall back to an older firefox 4.0 Beta from around Nov 15th
but I can't use that one anymore.  When I start that version of the
program now, I keep getting an error about that version not being new
enough or something.  I think it was 4.0B6pre and even though I
cleared out the firefox directory and started with a new one, there
was something that remembered 4.0B8pre.  Anyway, this latest version
does have some issues.  If anyone can help me pin down the issues
here, I'll be glad to submit a bug to the Mozilla folks with some
concise information.  Right now, I can't quite get my head around
these problems yet.