[orca-list] Orca is very slow going from link to link on web page

--
Scott Berry
MCP and A Plus Certified

Hello there,

I am putting this to Vinux and Orca as well.  If someone wants to
check this out I can provide a password and username to access the
site.  The problem here is that when I use Vinux or regular Ubuntu I
find that when accessing www.clcmn.edu and going to their D2L or
Desire 2 Learn link and click on that put in my username and password.
 Once the site has came up Orca suddenly gets very sluggish when
tabbing from link to link.  This is the first site I have seen like
this and I am not certain but I think it might be some coding that is
causing the problem.  Would some one also please confirm this for me.
I would certainly appreciate this as I am getting ready to go to
school on January 10, 2011 and refuse to go to Windows.  Thanks much.