[orca-list] Donations to important open source accessibility infrastructure?

Hi.

I haven't kept quite up-to-date since the Sun/Oracle merger resulted
in changes to Orca's maintainance structure.  However, the
underlying problem has sparked a few thoughts.

I am basically wondering if there is an organisation which
collects donations dedicated to accessibility work in the open source
area.
If I wanted to donate a few bucks earmarked for
accessibility development, where would I go?

I am using the at-spi spec in combination with firefox
since a few years now very much to my advantage.  However,
even though I have a bit of programming knowhow, I am not
contributing back as much as I'd wish (read, nothing at the moment),
so I really start to feel guilty.

--
CYa,
  âââââ