[orca-list] Ubuntu-10.04 lucid and sudo

Hey.
I have ubuntu-10.04 lucid installed from pendrive.
For some reasons, i was installing from the pendrive created without the use of unetbootin or startup disk
creator.
It was created manually and it didn't have the gfxboot patch on syslinux, so language selection screen and
accessibility functions were unavailable.
I installed ubuntu, then configured orca and enabled accessibility, setting it as mandatory in gconf.
I have the question:
When i run sudo synaptic or something, it asks for password and then silences and doesn't speak.
Someone told me that if accessibility profile is enabled, it should work if i don't use gksu, but because i
was unable to get to the accessibility
screen and select screenreader while booting, i also was unable to enable the accessibility profile, that
means I must do all settings manually.
What to set to make it work and talk to me when i'm using sudo?