[orca-list] caps lock suggestion for orca

Hi
In the next version of orca can you make orca play a tone when you're typing with capslock on? Sometimes I do
this on the laptops since orca treats the capslock key in a weird way and I don't know unless I backspace
whether I really have capslock turned on or not.
Also the ability to change the orca modifier to any key on the keyboard and ability to get links list in
firefox plus lists of other elements. and ability to read charts and graphs in openoffice calc.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 gmail com